2015 -16 Fixtures, Directions, Contact details, Links, Membership and Rules are all located on the right hand side of the blog.

Thursday 18 August 2011


If your children would like to play for the Dragons this season please complete and return their WRU registration forms to me as soon as possible. This covers personal injury insurance for the year.

Registration forms were handed out at the last training session in May. Please send the forms to my home. My address is on the bottom of the newsletter. Please give me a call if you need a new form or have lost my address. My mobile number is 07767 480618.

PLAYERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE UNLESS I HAVE COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS

In common with the other junior teams I would like your children to become members of Mumbles Rugby Club. Membership is £42 a year. This is due by 1 September. Mumbles Dragons keep most of the registration money. We will use this to purchase training equipment and provide the players with their team clothing. £10 of the fee goes to Mumbles Rugby Club. If you have any problems with the registration fees please contact me in strict confidence. I don't want money to stop the kids from playing.

Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment