2015 -16 Fixtures, Directions, Contact details, Links, Membership and Rules are all located on the right hand side of the blog.

Monday 12 September 2011

Training Sunday 11 September

We had a great little training session on Sunday 11 September.

Sorry I was a bit late. I wish that I could use the Wales game as an excuse but I had been decorating! Thank you Nigel for keeping the Dragons occupied.

The Dragons played bulldogs with gusto! Rhidian deserves a special mention as he won both games with some fantastic running and swerving. Morgan did some great tagging.

In the tag game at the end Jac and Ben scored some great tries.

The Mumbles coaches are trying to arrange a game against Bridgend for next weekend. Players need to be registered with the WRU. Please send me your membership cards ASAP. Give me a call if you need my address (07767 480 618 / 01792 417 185).

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment